Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

September 8, 2014

My Glass Easel


Hey Blogland!

I was brushing up on some of my painting techniques yesterday & I wanted to share with you my Glass Easel.

I have a glass topped coffee table in my living room that I use to practice on.

Okay, I know that sounds odd at first but it's kinda cool actually.





 In these photos, you can see the reflections of the paint bottles & the fact that I was really getting rusty since I haven't painted for a while.










What is so nifty about this is that just a little water on a paper towel cleans the glass after I have practiced. So once again it becomes just a glass topped table.



I am trying to get the chance to redo a table I purchased mega cheap at a yard sale a month or so ago & want to add single stroke petal flowers to it once the table is stripped & redone.



I need to spend a bit more time with my practice as it's been well over a year since I last did any painting.











If you have a glass topped table of any kind, give this a whirl! If I wanted to I could have left the design on &flipped the glass over. I might start doing this for the holidays! I am sure the grandchildren will get a kick out of it.



Let me know if you try this yourself!






Oh look!  A funky pumpkin. lol



Sharing at these wickedly awesome places!





  handmadehangoutparty





The Idea Room













Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly
awesome people like yourself. Become a follower of 
Wiccan Make Some Too & be part of an amazing group of folks. Hey, all the"cool" kids are doing it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment